Are you interested in working for a forward-thinking, rapidly growing logistics company, based in Redditch, Worcestershire, providing global supply chain solutions to multiple sectors. This covers; UK Logistics, Time Critical Logistics, European Logistics, International Logistics, Customs Clearance, Warehousing and Distribution and Packaging solutions.
Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00 (possibility of some remote working)
Summary The successful candidate will work for a forward-thinking, growing logistics company based in Redditch, Worcestershire. The company provide global supply chain solutions, covering: UK Logistics, Time Critical Logistics, European Logistics, International Logistics, Customs Clearance, Warehousing and Distribution and Packaging solutions.
Who We’re Looking For The ideal candidate will hold at least 2 years marketing experience and be commutable to Redditch. Must have an eye for design, possess strong written skills and hands-on social media experience. We’re looking to bring real energy to the team with someone that has that can-do attitude and isn’t afraid to put ideas on the table. Sound like you? Read on!
The Role The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager within a focused, friendly Sales and Marketing office, providing support to help execute the Marketing plan and deliver on the wider business strategy.
The role is broad, but flexible based on the candidate’s specific skill sets and role aspirations, with plenty of scope for career development and training in desired areas. The role consists of both online and offline responsibilities covering, social media, content marketing, email marketing, photography, video and brochure and flyer creation. We don’t expect the successful candidate to hold experience in all areas mentioned below, just the willingness to learn and develop in areas required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day-to-day management of social media profiles is essential. Frequent posting across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter via Hootsuite to increase brand awareness, audience engagement levels and follower numbers.
- It’s essential you can create accurate, concise, and relevant content for social media, website, blog, email campaigns and printed materials, such as brochures and flyers.
- Design and print digital assets such as brochures, flyers, posters, event invites, infographics and signage.
- Create and monitor Google Ads performance.
- Basic photography and Image retouching of staff, transport fleet, office and warehouse.
- Liaise with various departments to create and upload brief internal news articles for the company’s Intranet news page when required.
- Support other departments/employees with PowerPoint presentation visuals if needed.
- Plan, storyboard, shoot, edit and finalise videos as and when needed. Advantageous, but not essential.
- Manage stock levels of company merchandise and order new items when needed.
- Ensure the company make best use of various memberships. Keeping profiles up to date, suggesting events for Sales to attend and put forward the business for relevant business awards.
- Basic CRM admin support for the Sales team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign essential.
- Hootsuite (or similar social media) essential.
- Basic photography and videography skills
- Adobe PremierPro (or similar) advantageous.
- Canva advantageous
- Basic HTML, CSS and WordPress advantageous
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Dynamics 365 CRM / ClickDimensions
Soft Skills Creative – Attention to Detail – Organised – Good Communicator – Confident – Enthusiastic – Adaptable – Good Work Ethic. ]]>